Senior Software Engineer
As Senior Software Engineer you will be a part of our Software & Hardware team. You will be participating in the design and development of our brand new 3D printing products and technologies. Your responsibilities will include a development, support and validation of our 3D printing software solutions, an integration of graphical and image processing algorithms into 3D printing workflow of our software and embedded systems.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Mathematics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of professional C/C++ development experience.
- Familiarity with all aspects of software development life cycle, including design, testing, documentation and debugging.
- Knowledge of computer graphics, CAD/CAE systems, mesh processing algorithms.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good motivation and desire to work in a team of experienced software and hardware engineers.
- Experience in 3D printing industry.
- Knowledge of structural mechanics or material science.
- Experience in embedded system development.
- Familiarity with Boost/Qt/OpenGL/OpenCV